Problems or questions? You should contact your chapter officers and chapter grievance representative first. For contact information about your chapter, follow the “Chapters” link in the navigation area.
- DCE Contract and Forms
- A Brief DCE History
- DCE Salary Increases,1990-2020
- Dues Explanation
- DCE Contract Tips
- Adjunct Issues Committee
- “Reversing Course: The Troubled State of Academic Staffing and a Path Forward”
- DCE Unit Contract and history Information: Chapter and Membership Resource Material (POWER POINT)
DCE CONTRACT ADVISORIES
- Reappointment Rights and Seniority, Fall 2021
- DCE Tuition Waiver
- Sick Time
- Sick Time Accrual
- DCE Salary and Step Placement
- Please review this booklet for information about filing a successful claim. If you are denied unemployment benefits, you may appeal the decision to the DUA. After you have filed an appeal, you may request representation by an attorney at the appeal hearing. Contact the MTA Field Rep assigned to your chapter as soon as you file an appeal. This service is available to members only.
PAY DCE AND PART-TIME DAY DUES/FEES
Pay by Payroll Deduction, Credit Card.PayPal Account, or personal check. If you prefer you can use the printed materials at this address.
DCE GRIEVANCE COORDINATOR
Contract Issues or Problems? Contract Administration
- Contract Administration and DCE Contract Grievance Coordinator