Note: The part-time day unit includes part-time professional staff and part-time faculty who teach during the day. Part-time day unit faculty are not DCE unit members; although, there are DCE adjuncts who do teach during the day. There are approximately 250 part-time day unit faculty and the majority of those faculty are in the allied health areas in the system.
Information relates to part-time day unit members marked PT.
Day Forms Contracts Licenses
- Day Contract and Forms webpage
- Classification Appeals Process for Full-Time Professional Staff
- Licenses and Certifications Process
Day Contract and Salary Grid
Day Unit Summary Cards
Contract Issues or Problems? Contract Administration
- Contract Administration and Day Contract Grievance Coordinator
- Day Contract CAS Accretion Process
Critical Thinking Intensive Courses
Visit the day grievance coordinator’s page for contract tips.
FAQ – Part-time Unit Professionals
Visit the Unit Professionals web site (note: content is updated by the Unit Professionals)
Visit the Department of Higher Education “Human Resources” link
HRCMS Payinfo Login Page