NOTE: Be sure to scroll down to the CONTINUE link to continue
Welcome to the Massachusetts Community College Council (MCCC), a union of the faculty, librarians, counselors, and other professionals, for the 15 community colleges of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Established in 1977, the “M-triple-C” was founded when there was no state support for the educators working in our public colleges, and when, recognizing that, the Commonwealth passed legislation permitting the professionals in public higher education to form unions.
The Division of Continuing Education unit (MCCC-DCE) was formed in 1991. It includes practically all of the part-time teaching faculty in the 15 Massachusetts community colleges. A few of the part-time teaching faculty are included in the day unit. These are mostly working in clinical health-career areas.
The purpose of these pages is to
- introduce all new teaching and support professional unit members to the MCCC
- provide the MCCC with the information it needs to serve you
- provide you with a convenient way to pay membership dues, should you wish to join us.
If you have filled out these forms before, you do not need to fill them out again unless you
- have a new mailing address, or
- want to start payroll deductions ** or
- want to pay a bill by check or credit card or PayPal*.
- Not sure? Please fill out the forms, it only takes 3 or 4 minutes!
If you have started payroll deductions they continue automatically unless you notify us otherwise.
Use the following link for an explanation of MCCC dues and the advantages of membership. When you are done you can proceed to step 2 below: Click here for Advantages of Membership and dues rates.
**Most colleges will not provide payroll deductions for most part-time professional staff.