Bylaws and Forms
- Bylaws 2018
- Bylaw Amendment Form / Word Document
- Model Chapter Bylaws Accepted by the Board of Directors on January 25, 2002, these bylaws can be helpful to chapters that want some guidance on developing or improving their own chapter bylaws.MCCC Policy, Adopted February 20, 2004: MCCC model bylaws, as last revised, shall serve as enforceable chapter bylaws until such time as a chapter establishes bylaws. Chapters shall maintain a copy of the most recent chapter-approved bylaws on file in the MCCC office. Updated by the Board of Directors, Jan, 2013
Elections and Forms
- Nomination and Elections forms and appropriate signature forms are provided online at the appropriate time for each election. A link will appear on the home page.
- Bylaws and Procedures for Elections
- MCCC Expense Form-2018-spreadsheet (for Expenses from July 1, 2018)
To be used when seeking reimbursement by the MCCC for qualified expenses.
The form can be filled out on your computer and then printed (easiest for you and the office) or printed and then filled out by hand.
- MCCC Expense Form-2018-spreadsheet (for expenses up to June 30, 2018)
- Every Chapter Employee who is paid by the MCCC must have on file a properly filled out I-9 and W-4 in the MCCC Office. Where to Get Forms
Early Contact Program