The MCCC Research Coordinator collects, maintains, archives, analyzes, and reports on data related to day and DCE contract maintenance, bargaining, professional development, organizational operations, member benefits, economic and other data related to employment in community colleges statewide and nationally.
The primary responsibility is to maintain all contractually mandated data, to analyze this data, and to report on it as needed to the day and DCE grievance coordinators, the Board of Directors, and bargaining teams.
- Research Coordinator Data on 75th Percentile
- Research Report Fall 2016. (word docx)
- Research Report Fall 2017. (pdf)
- Research Report Spring 2018
- Research Report Spring 2019
- Research Report Fall 2019 (word docx)
- Research Report Spring 2020 (powerpoint)
- Research Report Fall 2020 (word docx)
- Research Report Spring 2021 (power point)