- MCCC Starts Contract Action
- MTA, MCCC Join in Organizing Campaign
- Everyone Needs to Be Involved in Bargaining
- Deflategate, Goodell, and You: Why Union Activism Is Everything
- Arbitrator Overturns Boardʼs Election Decertification
- Recko-Morrison Honored by Labor
- Claudine Barnes, MCCC Day Bargaining Team Chairperson, MTA Consultant Courtney Derwinski and President Joe LeBlanc explained the difficulties in bargaining a new contract at the Aug. 19 MCCC Board of Directorsʼ meeting.
- Aaron Levin, Director from Holyoke CC and member of the Day Bargaining Team explained the purpose and planned activities of the Crisis Action Team to the MCCC Board of Directors. Directors pictured are, Joe Nardoni, Middlesex, and Tom Kearns, Massasoit also a member of the Day Bargaining Team.
- From left, seated, Rosemarie Freeland GCC, and Keli Gates CCCC, standing, Margaret Wong QCC, Darlene Smith HCC , Tom Kearns MaCC, Candace Shivers MtWCC, and Aaron Levin HCC.