- MCCC Delegate Assembly Features Awards
- Civic Engagement: Coming to a Campus Near You
- MTA Annual Meeting Surprise: Madeloni Defeats VP Sullivan
- The Vision Project’s Twisted Logic
- It’s Time to Come Out of The Shadows
- Roberta Albano, right, from Springfield Technical Community College was presented with the MCCC’s Strategic Action Award by its namesake Vice President Donnie McGee and President Joe LeBlanc at the MCCC Delegate Assembly on April 26.
- The DCE contract was signed on May 13, 2014 at the MCCC Office in Worcester. Dept. of Higher Education Director of Employee and Labor Relations Michael Murray, Mass Community College Assistant General Counsel Carol Wolff Fallon.Mt Wachusett CC President Daniel Asquino, MCCC
President Joseph LeBlanc, and MCCC DCE Bargaining Team Chair Linda Grochowalski. Commissioner of Higher Education Richard Freeland and MTA Consultant Robert Whalen signed at a later date.
- Newly elected MTA President Barbara Madeloni pictured here when she came to the MCCC Board of Directors seeking endorsement.
- MCCC President Joe LeBlanc, was joined at the MTA Annual Meeting with former MCCC President Jim Rice from Quinsigamond Community College and Roberta Albano from Springfield Technical Community College.
- Aaron Levin from Holyoke Community College, center, was co-recipient of the Butler Award for outstanding chapter president at the MCCC Delegate Assembly. He was nominated by Trudy Tynan, left, and Nathan Mercer, right, and presented the award
by President Joe LeBlanc.
- Steve Russell from Northern Essex Community College, right, was co-recipient of the Butler Award for outstanding chapter president at the MCCC Delegate Assembly. He was nominated by his successor Linda Giampa and presented the award by President Joe LeBlanc.
- Retired member Mike Nutter, who co-chairs the MCCC Political Action Committee, collected donations for the PAC at the MCCC Delegate Assembly. They raised a record $1,500 from members to support the union’s legislative agenda. Chapters
are also allowed to donate $500 annually.