- Higher Ed Advocacy Day
- SAC: Community College Reofrm Proposal Ignores Key Issues
- Whose Community Colleges?
- President's Message: Message to State Policy Makers: Listen to our Students
- Members in the News
- Tentative Day Bargaining Agreement
- DCE Contract Tip: Evaluations
- Know Your Day Contract
- Activists–students, faculty, staff, and administrators–packed the Gardner Auditorium in the State House to hear presentations by state officials, legislators and students to begin the March 8, Higher Ed. Lobby Day.
- Co-Chairs of the joint committee on Higher Education, Rep. Thomas Sannicandro –Ashland (left) and Sen. Michael Moore –Millbury, both addressed the audience in the Gardner Auditorium.
- Nicole Collins, a student from Bristol Community College told the audience in the Gardner Auditorium about her experiences trying to pay for college and her career aspirations.
- Holyoke Community College students Ashley Cote (left) and Cheryl O’Connell demonstrate outside the State House on March 8.
- Administration and Union joined forces at the Higher Ed. Lobby Day on March 8. Here Mass Bay Community College President John O’Donnell (left) shared lunch with Mass Bay Chapter President Chandra Panse and professional staff members Julie Schleicher and Robyn Ross.
- Constituents met with Senator Steven Baddour at the Higher Ed. Lobby Day. From left Joe LeBlanc, MCCC President; Nita Lamborghini, NECC; Chantal McGovern, NECC student; Nora Sheradan, NECC-MCCC; Emily Round UMass student; Pam Donahue, NECC-MCCC; Sen. Baddour; Dina Brown, NECC-MCCC; Jeff Bickford, NECC; Victoria Czaia, NECC student; Prakesh Patel, NECC; and Parker Moody, NECC student.